Your First Coffee Enema
Afraid to take the plunge? Don't be.
With the right kit and a little pre-planning it's easier and more comfortable than you think.
If you're like most people, you've not had an enema of any kind in a long time - if ever - and you're just not sure where to begin. You don't need to go to a special colon cleansing facility and most people greatly prefer the privacy of their home.
On top of that, we make it easy by pre-assembling a kit of our exclusive enema coffee, the bucket you'll need with clear blue tubing connected at the bottom of the bucket. Plus the Red Latex Enema Tube. See our Starter Kit.
You know there are so many benefits of a coffee enema, don't let a little learning curve get in the way of your personal wellness journey.
For anyone new to enemas, remember to take it very slow. Patience is key and starting small and building up your comfort will yield the best results over time.
What does that mean specifically when it comes to your coffee enema?
- On your first try, make half the recommended coffee. Start with 1 1/2 Tablespoons of our coffee with 16 ounces (or half) of the distilled water.
- When you cool it down, don't let it get so cool that it's almost cold. You want it body temperature or close to it. That will make it the most comfortable.
- Evacuate BEFORE you do your coffee enema. If you're like many people, your body in all of its miracles knows what's about to go down. So your body will start evacuating on its own. Basically preparing itself for a cleanse to help you out! You don't want your coffee enema to trigger the first time you go to the bathroom in the morning. It will be messy and a waste of high potency enema coffee.
- Work your way up to the full 32 ounce coffee enema that you hold for 15 minutes.
Your Coffee Enema is Self Care. Candles + Meditation Music + Lights on Low.
Use this 15 minutes to care for your mind and your body in a whole new way. Though enema usage dates back to 1550 BC, it's lost popularity as pills have been promoted relentlessly as a solution for everything. Treat this time as a healing ritual for your whole body.
- Once the enema bucket is set no more than 20 inches above your hips, lie down on your right side.
- On your first try especially, lay down a few large towels on your bathroom floor (or in your tub) and a pillow for your head so your are comfortable and you won't worry about any spillage on your floor.
- Gently insert the RED latex tube and slowly release the coffee fluid.
- You may feel slight pressure and if you do, slow down the flow. 16 ounces is still quite a bit of fluid and the goal is to hold as much as you can comfortably for as long as you can, comfortably.
- When you start to feel uncomfortable, close the clamp, remove the enema tube, slowly rise and go to the bathroom. If you only made 5 - 8 minutes, that's fine. You can do it again - small amount. Or do another enema another day.
Coffee enemas can be dehydrating so prepare lots of water and fresh fruit to snack on throughout the day.
One of the effects of a coffee enema is a burst of energy - a warm feeling like you've been stretching. You'll be a bit thirsty so quench your thirst with lots of distilled water and fresh watery fruits. Most people who do this feel lighter immediately and loose any cravings for sugar and salty snacks for a day. (It's amazing to hear what people experience). And in 24 to 48 hours, many people see brighter and more clear skin!
Once you get the hang of it, you'll find that an enema at least 3 or 4 times a month will be easy to do and will help you achieve lasting health results. If you are on the Gerson Method, you'll use the enema coffee more frequently - up to 4 times a day.
As with all products or treatments, you should consult your medical professional prior to use to make sure it's right for you.
Enjoy the benefits of The Cor-Vital Starter Kit and if you have any questions please contact us at [email protected].