Juicing & Coffee Enema: Just what your body needs!
JUICING & ENEMAS: the real deal.
At least once a month, we like to do a juice cleanse along with a weekly coffee enema to thoroughly detoxify the body and bring it into a more alkaline state. Your entire body and you mind will thank you!
While weight loss is a natural side effect, it's not the primary purpose of the juice cleanse or coffee enema. It's about purification and detoxification. If you have not been eating as well as you'd like, a juice cleanse is essentially the best way to give your digestive system a break.
What are the benefits of juicing?
Drinking freshly made juices, your body can absorb the nutrients better than eating whole fruits and vegetables and it gives your digestive system a rest from working on fiber. They say that juicing can reduce your risk of cancer, boost your immune system, help remove toxins from your body, aid digestion and help you lose weight. Fresh juices can give you a burst of energy and a clear mind.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES IN A JUICE CLEANSE?
- Kale – low in calories, powerful anti-oxidant with anti-inflammatory properties; supports the immune system
- Spinach – helps fight cancer
- Cucumber – 95% water, it’s an incredible detoxifier and helps with liver and kidney function
- Lemon – one of the most important items to stock in your kitchen as it’s a highly effective cleansing agent and cuts through the bitterness of greens
- Carrots - known for being a good source of beta-carotene, fiber, vitamin K, and potassium. Carrots have been linked to lower cholesterol levels and improved eye health.
- Celery - A low-glycemic food and a good source of dietary fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin K.
- Beets - contain nutrients that may help lower your blood pressure, fight inflammation, and support detoxification.
- Apples - Helps to fight inflammation and heart health.
- Oranges - high in Vitamin C - a natural immune booster
- Turmeric – anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties
- Ginger – aids in digestion and supports the immune system
Here are 4 Recipes we recommend with your coffee enema:
- Green Juice Power: Spinach, Cucumber, Celery, Lemon, Ginger, and Apple (optional: parsley)
- The Detoxifier: Beets, Carrots, Lemon, Ginger, Apple
- The Visionary: Carrots, Oranges, Ginger (optional: turmeric)
- Sweet Carrot: Apples, Carrots, and Parsley
How to work it into your plan
Start juicing 2 days before your coffee enema, use on the day of your coffee enema and continue for 2 days after. The key is to take the burden off of your system and really let it focus on detoxification. That means no (or little) coffee taken orally, no alcohol, no sugar. If you can, only consumer juices for the entire 5 day period.