Immerse Your Bottom in Coffee: 8 Answers to Why You Should Start Coffee Enemas
There are few things as satisfying as a good enema. That's why coffee enemas are so great, and there is plenty of anecdotal evidence to suggest that they can be extremely effective for some people. But what do you really know about them? What kind of coffee should you use? We'll answer these questions and more in this blog post!
Let's start with what a coffee enema even is because it's nothing like the average American's morning drink. Coffee enemas are an age-old therapy that is said to have many health benefits. The procedure involves someone inserting a tube into their anus and then infusing them with coffee which has been boiled for 15 minutes. The idea behind this therapy is to stimulate the liver and bowel, cleanse the colon of toxic substances, as well as remove some waste which in turn causes all sorts of positive changes in your body.
The thing is, coffee enemas are not just for people who have an issue with their colons. There are plenty of other reasons to give it a shot if you haven't already. Coffee enemas can be used as treatment for constipation or chronic diarrhea and they're great to use just as a precautionary health measure.
And if that's not enough for you to begin your journey into the world of coffee enemas, consider the following.
- Coffee enemas help keep you hydrated. Dehydration is a pretty widespread problem but with enemas, you can be different and better off for it.
- Coffee enemas can help balance the pH levels in your body. This is because they are alkaline, which means that coffee helps to introduce more of this into your system.
- It is an amazing antioxidant!
- It can work wonders on your skin. Since the coffee flushes out all those toxins through the bottom, it can eliminate the pesky substances which cause unwanted skin problems.
- Coffee enemas detoxify your liver.
- Coffee enemas are inexpensive and common enough that if you're uncomfortable with the idea of it, go visit a doctor to find out more about what is causing any issues in your body or contact someone who does them regularly for tips!
- We live in a world surrounded by all sorts of chemicals and substances which do harm to our body, whether it be the environment around us or the food we consume, hence the need to find more creative ways to keep ourselves as clean as possible.
- Our enema starter kit makes it easy!
Where to Start?
The good news is we offer a package to provide you with the highest quality coffee enema on the market!
Start with our coffee enema starter kit, which includes half a pound of ORGANIC coffee enema, a bucket with handle, a 60 inches long, crimp-proof vinyl tube red latex enema tube with a durable clamp.
Beginning an enema routine can be understandably intimidating, but our package was designed to help the curious and hopeful enema beginner. We get it can be intimidating, which is why we created the best possible option with high 100% USDA organic coffee.
How to Perform Your Own Enema?
Now, inserting a tube into your bottom may sound uncomfy to say the least. However, have no fear! We have taken the liberty of breaking down all the steps and streamlining the process as much as possible. Check out our How to Use Page for all the information you need plus a video explanation!